Home » » Things that bother men from women

Things that bother men from women

 "I was sick she asked me something and put in a bad mood with my answer. Why ask me then."

 "I was nervous that the move is critical. A girl listens to a chimento and tells another who tells another ... until the truth is far, it's ridiculous."

 "I find it obnoxious when a girl can not stop talking and interrupting the conversation I'm having. I want to say," Hey, try to hear what others have to say "

 "I hate it when a girl is tested clothes half hours, I see what clothing fits better, I say that, and it ends up being after another! Do you ask your friends ...".

 "The worst is when a woman is constantly referred to a former boyfriend. We all have a past, but naming him all the time makes me doubt that it really wants to be me."
Share this article :

Random Post

Recent Post

Comment

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. De-Are - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger