The key factor in deciding on this period of life was the career and economic security. The survey includes responses from 2210 women, nearly half of them were already mothers.
This study found that 42% of women surveyed believe that it is the best time to become mothers, 34% said it was better to have between 30 and 34 years, 17% said that there was no better than any other age and 4% preferred between 21 and 24.
Among women surveyed in the poll, 68 percent said they were happy with the time they chose to have her first child. Most were mothers before his 35th birthday
- babyhealth net quot; blog archive quot; scientists determined and
A group of scientists from the University of Texas, USA, determined ideal age who gave birth to a first baby in 34, won`t be able to have another baby till . Read more
- why 34 'is ideal age for women to start a family' telegraph
The ideal age for a woman to have her first baby is 34, according to controversial research.. Read more
- scientists consider 34 years as ideal age for the woman for a
Scientists consider 34 years as ideal age for the woman for a birth of the first child To this age the optimum balance between health of the woman and its material . Read more
- escholarship crosscultural comparison of family size and
1. Ideal Family Size and Composition In order to continue family system from one and first child, and the ideal length for birth spacing. The ideal age of marriage . Read more
- ideal age between kids
Ideal age between kids. Ultimately the "best" age gap between kids is The birth of a new baby while he is still busy with this process may threaten . Read more